Tuesday

Magazines You Must Read

Click On a Logo To Find Out More

French
MARIE CLAIRE MAISON - The Queen of French interior magazines
ELLE DECORATION - Positively the best of the Elle Decoration magazines
CAMPAGNE DECORATION - Sorry no link here but it is a fantastic magazine for the French Country Look
MARIE CLAIRE IDEES - Packed full of ideas and so stylish
COTE SUD - My favourite of the Cote collection. Beautiful photography and styling
MAISON FRANCAISE - An eclectic mix of superb French styles

American
DOMINO - Great magazine and great website
VICTORIA - Our friend Corey Amaro of Tongue in Cheek now works for this fabulous publication. Good choice Victoria

British
SELVEDGE - The BEST ever magazine. They do send worldwide and my advice is to subscribe. Fabulous articles and ads placed by artisans with huge talents.
LIVING ETC - Contemporary and stylish
VOGUE - Well I had to choose the British version didn't I?
TATLER - Quintessentially English.
BBC HOMES & ANTIQUES - It's a BBC publication so it's bound to be good. I am biased as they did feature my house some years ago.
EASY LIVING - From the Conde Nast stable. This is for busy women and it works