Tuesday

Books You Must Read


A heart wrenching story about a Jewish pianist in Warsaw before and during World War 2. 'Lest we should forget


What can I say - the boy is a genius. He is changing our nation's eating habits and for that I thank him.
See how those famous artist's live. An eye opener
The most delicious snacks from our Kitchen Queen
My hero - Kevin McLoud, the man who brought us Grand Designs. I have followed his techniques and they work
A short but beautiful love story set in a time when the Silk Route was at its peak
Even if you never read this book it will look great on your coffee table
An amazing story by the amazing woman that started Biba
A must read if you are visiting Provence. Make sure you miss nothing
I read this book way before all the film hype and thought it was one of the best books I have ever read
If you don't understand the French then you MUST read this book. It helped my daughter settle in Paris without getting frustrated. A fascinating read
It doesn't matter what class, religion, race or type of person you are you will relate to this book. Truly this is the BEST book I have ever read and the only book I have read more than once
In my opinion the funniest man in the world. He changed comedy forever when he appeared. Now you can find out what he is like to live with - fascinating